- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Mavin super producer, Baby Fresh has launched his own label, Blow Time Entertainment, an extension of Mavin Records according to Don Jazzy.
This news was shared by Don Jazzy via Instagram on the 31st of May where he also announced the new Mavin artiste, Cray, signed under Blow Time Ent., which is also an imprint of Mavin. According to Don Jazzy, Baby fresh is one of the best producers in Mavin who has produced top hits such as My Darling, Adaobi, Allover, and many others.
The Mavin boss said on Instagram;
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION . Lol ok nobody died but just give me some minutes of your time. We at Mavin are extremely excited to introduce to you our new artist by the name Crayon . Crayon was discovered by my good friend and Mavin super producer @BabyfreshMavin. So Today is actually a double celebration cos it also marks the official launch of Babyfresh’s imprint label under Mavin called @BlowtimeEnt. Babyfresh has been a loyal mavin from day one and was responsible for so many hits including Adaobi, My darlin, Problem, Allover just to mention a few. He has put together a solid team and we will like your support as always. So guys by the power vested in me on behalf of Mavin/BlowTimeEnt pls meet and follow our new artist @Crayonthis pls epp us welcome him the Mavin way.
Shout out to @upbeatcenter
Speaking about the deal with Baby Fresh, Don Jazzy stated that;
“We are pleased to announce our new imprint deal with Baby Fresh’s Blowtime Entertainment as we unveil our new artist, Crayon… Baby Fresh has always been part of the Mavin family and we look forward to what is shaping up to be a remarkable stage of his amazing career. Crayon is an exceptional songwriter and recording artist who comes with a lot of diversity in his music and I am sure that we will attain great things together.”
Making a statement on the artiste, the Chief Operations Officer of Mavin Records, Tega Oghenejobo says;
“Crayon is a bundle of talent and creating this imprint with Baby Fresh is part of our objective to deliver dynamic growth for our artists… Our ambition is to help talent achieve their musical and entrepreneurial goals with our infrastructure, unique experience and diverse team. This kind of collaboration is vital for the growth of our industry.”
Watch the artiste announcement video below;