- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Facebook user, Abugu Ifeanyi shared photos of the dilapidated Community Primary School Igogoro II Enugu Ezike, Igbo Eze North L.G.A, Enugu State.
See his post below.
“Say something concerning the situation of these children, I mean our children. I shaded tears when I passed there. The classroom there is where Primary 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 study from 7:30am to 1:30pm. Are these children here among the leaders of tomorrow? Please, do something for them for God’s sake. The name of the school is community primary School Igogoro II Enugu Ezike, Igbo Eze North L.G.A, Enugu State Nigeria.”