- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Former BBNaija housemate, DeeOne calls out fellow female housemates collecting luxurious birthday gifts from their fans.
Looks like the Big Brother Double Wahala 2018 is still ongoing. The comedian DeeOne addresses ex BBNaija female housemates who allegedly collects expensive gifts from their fans.
DeeOne shared a video on his Instagram page insinuating that most of them were lying about their fans buying those birthday gifts for them.
Recall that yesterday Big Brother Naija star, Nina Chinonso oyenobi popularly known as Nina Ivy celebrated her birthday on the 31st of May and her fans surprised her with a shop in celebration.
Months Ago, Alex and Bambam were also gifted Cars by their supposed fans in celebration of their birthday.
See video shared by DeeOne below.
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 1, 2019
Recall Big Brother Naija winner Miracle has been accused of being fake, so arrogant that he left a Whatsapp group created for BBNaija 2018 housemates and failing to support by fellow ex-housemate and comedian, Dee-One.
Dee-one lamented how Miracle was the fakest of all housemates, reveals how Miracle hasn’t been there for different housemates.
According to Dee-one, Miracle exited a WhatsApp group he created for all ex-housemates and didn’t acknowledge an invite for his comedy show. Teddy A added that Miracle didn’t show up to his listening party, either, but he didn’t take it personal.