- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Rapper, T.I.’s sister Precious Harris’ died from Cocaine use and high blood pressure
US rapper, T.I.’s sister, Precious Harris, died from “cocaine toxicity” and high blood pressure following her involvement in a serious car accident in February, according to the Fulton County medical examiner’s report.
In the medical report obtained by TMZ, it was revealed that Harris died from “cocaine toxicity which aggravated hypertensive cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure).” It goes on to say that the high blood pressure caused an abnormal heart rhythm, which disrupted the blood flow to her organs including her brain.
According to the report, the rapper’s sister was also suffering from several other ailments, like chronic lung disease, kidney disease, and diabetes.
A report by the Atlanta Police Department traffic accident at that time revealed that Harris, 66, was driving T.I.’s Dodge Avenger with his grandniece, Kairi Chapman, in the passenger seat when she suffered an asthma attack, fell unconscious and veered off the road, crashing into a telephone pole.
Paramedics took her to the hospital where she was placed on life support and died about a week later when her family decided to remove life suppor.