- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Atiku reacts as NBC shut down DAAR Communications
Former Vice-President and 2019 election Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the suspension of the license of Daar Communication Plc, promoter of AIT, RAY POWER FM by the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC).
Atiku made the reaction in a series of tweets on his official and twitter handle.
He said, “I am a lifelong democrat and throughout my political life, I have championed the principles of Separation of Powers. The Legislature has been challenged. The Judiciary has been tackled” he said.
“If at this time, we stand by as the Press loses its independence, there will be little to differentiate us from a dictatorship. This should not happen.”