- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Transfer: Man United Identify Aaron Wan-Bissaka as Transfer Target
Manchester United have finally agreed on a five-year deal with Crystal Palace defender, Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
This claim was made by respected transfer expert and sport journalist, Nicolo Schira, who works for Gazzetta dello Sport.
Schira disclosed this on Sunday through his official Twitter page: @NicoSchira.
He wrote, “It’s confirmed! #ManchesterUnited want to close for Aaron #WanBissaka. He is the first choice of #Solskjear as a RB. Agreement with him for a contact until 2024. Now #RedDevils are talking with #CrystalPalace to finalize the deal. #transfers #MUFC.”
It was reported that Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, had identified the right-back as his first signing for the club in this summer transfer window, following the Red Devils’ defeat to Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-final encounter in April.