- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Transfer: Man United Identify Aaron Wan-Bissaka as Transfer Target
Manchester United have finally agreed on a five-year deal with Crystal Palace defender, Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
This claim was made by respected transfer expert and sport journalist, Nicolo Schira, who works for Gazzetta dello Sport.
Schira disclosed this on Sunday through his official Twitter page: @NicoSchira.
He wrote, “It’s confirmed! #ManchesterUnited want to close for Aaron #WanBissaka. He is the first choice of #Solskjear as a RB. Agreement with him for a contact until 2024. Now #RedDevils are talking with #CrystalPalace to finalize the deal. #transfers #MUFC.”
It was reported that Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, had identified the right-back as his first signing for the club in this summer transfer window, following the Red Devils’ defeat to Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-final encounter in April.