- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Transfer: Man United Identify Aaron Wan-Bissaka as Transfer Target
Manchester United have finally agreed on a five-year deal with Crystal Palace defender, Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
This claim was made by respected transfer expert and sport journalist, Nicolo Schira, who works for Gazzetta dello Sport.
Schira disclosed this on Sunday through his official Twitter page: @NicoSchira.
He wrote, “It’s confirmed! #ManchesterUnited want to close for Aaron #WanBissaka. He is the first choice of #Solskjear as a RB. Agreement with him for a contact until 2024. Now #RedDevils are talking with #CrystalPalace to finalize the deal. #transfers #MUFC.”
It was reported that Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, had identified the right-back as his first signing for the club in this summer transfer window, following the Red Devils’ defeat to Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-final encounter in April.