- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Cardi B Shares Shocking Photo Of Her Swollen Feet Following Fans Criticisms
Cardi B went for breast surgery and liposuction following the birth of her daughter Kulture
Cardi B has taken to social media to proof her fans wrong following heavy criticisms she’s been receiving for cancelling her shows all in the name of plastic surgery.
The 26-year-old femcee was slammed by some fans who claimed she’s using the plastic surgery as an excuse to sell more tickets of her shows, but they appear to be wrong after Cardi B shared a picture of her swollen feet in a now deleted social media post.
“Look how swollen my feet get every time I take flights my stomach gets even more puffy,” she wrote in the caption. “Reasons why my doctor told me to chill on shows cause my feet and stomach burn when I get puffed up NOT due to ticket sales. Stop fakin s**t f**k outta here,” she added.
In another post on twitter, the ‘Bodak Yellow’ singer asked her fans to stop lying that her plastic surgery excuse was to sell more tickets, “All of the shows I canceled were sold out they even put it on the news on the El Paso news. I even show ya how swollen my feet got when I get off a plane so imagine how my stomach and my back get and the pain I feel due to surgery. Stop lying on me!”
Cardi B went for breast surgery and liposuction following the birth of her daughter Kulture.