- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
A yet to be identified Nigerian lady has taken to the streets of “Surulere” to express her frustration over her inability to find a husband.
In the now viral video, the lady was seen on a busy road, where she cried out and questioned her maker over why she’s not been able to find a husband after many years of searching.
She also vowed to kill herself if things continues this way.
Watch the video below;