- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Banky W, Teni, Rema, More To Thrill At Nigeria’s First-Ever Prom Concert ‘Afroprom’
Guests will be treated to breathtaking performances fit for the occasion
Popular Musician Banky W alongside trending singer Teni, and Mavin’s New Signee Rema are set to thrill graduating secondary school students at the first ever prom concert in Nigeria tagged “AfroProm” holding at Eko Hotel, Convention Centre, Lagos on July 14, 2019.
The event is put together to give Nigerian students an opportunity to experience prom, while celebrating, networking, and partying with a host of Nigeria’s top-rated celebrities.
Speaking on Afroprom, lead project manager at J. Vanni Global, Mobola Abiru said:
“We created Afroprom, Nigeria’s first-ever prom concert for high school graduates between the ages of 14-18 with an eye on getting these teens to celebrate a remarkable achievement at a crucial stage of their lives. Prom is not new to them, they see it happen everywhere else but not in Nigeria. This spurred us to create an avenue that will welcome them into adult life.”
According to the organizers, renowned mediapreneur Debola Williams, and superstar musician and politician, Banky W will be in attendance to inspire and educate the students on “next steps after school” by sharing authentic stories of their own meteoric rise to the top.
Guests will be treated to breathtaking performances fit for the occasion by Teni, Rema, Donflex & the Extigate team, Dream Catchers; while Ushbebe, Ikorodu Bois and other comedians are expected to thrill the guest as well. Other side attractions include a rare five-course meal and a shot at the highly coveted Afroprom King & Queen crowns.
The event will be hosted by ace OAP Jimmy, and guests stand a chance to walk away with enticing gifts such as an iPhone XR, PlayStation 4, and lots more.