- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
‘You don’t even have to be married to make heaven’ – Daddy Freeze
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has said an individual doesn’t have to be married for them to stay blessed and happy.
He made the statement while reacting to the news of a man who killed his wife over infidelity accusations. Freeze said he realised marriage doesn’t guarantee all the good things in life and one could get them without getting married.
See his post below…
You don’t have to be married to be blessed, you don’t have to be married to be happy, you don’t have to be married to be rich or successful in business, you don’t even have to be married to make heaven.
I learnt all these when my first marriage failed and after the first 2 weeks of me being alone, I realized how much happier I truly was.
With my partner, I find it so effortless, she immediately understood my purpose and set out to help me become the best me. I could NEVER EVER have carried the #FreeNation mantle without her support and understanding in Every ramification.
The greatest lesson I learnt from my failed first marriage is; although as humans we make mistakes, we don’t have to be forced to live with all of them. When you make the mistake of choosing the wrong partner, and find yourself in a bad marriage, leave!