- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Apostle Suleman Slams Ladies Praying For Husband But Demands For Gifts On Meeting A Man
Apostle Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries has slammed ladies who despite praying for husband unknowingly use their demand for iPhone to chase suitors away.
The clergy made this known on Twitter where he revealed how most ladies have prevented their prayers from being answered due to their materialistic nature.
According to him, such ladies make the mistake of demanding for iPhone on barely meeting a man.
“Most single ladies are so materialistic yet they are praying for a good husband..you just met a man and already asking for an iPhone. Is that the registration fee to been his friend?”.
Most single ladies are so materialistic yet they are praying for a good husband..you just met a man and already asking for an https://t.co/PZXccrer8j that the registration fee to been his friend?
— Apst Johnson Suleman (@APOSTLESULEMAN) June 14, 2019
A follower of his chipped in about a situation of his:
“Sir I met one after two weeks was asking me to place her on monthly salary I refuse then I notice money starts getting lost each time she enters my car until I caught her red handed”.
In response, Apostle Suleman wrote:
“Monthly salary as what?are you civil service and even if you are,what’s her job description and office location?..thank God her true attitude showed up..men should take care of women but marry them first..any role before then is merely supportive”.