- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Here is a throwback photo of singer Teni Entertainer which shows that her tomboy dress code isn’t all she has always been known for. The picture shows her rocking bum shorts and a belt wrapping her belly. But these days, the singer can’t be found rocking any of those.
Her dress code since she broke into limelight has been strictly masculine in nature. This has made some quarters label her a closet lesbian.
Recently, the talented singer stated that she would rather invest her money in houses and lands instead of spending it on designer clothes. This she did in response to a Twitter user who stated that most celebrities in Nigeria can’t afford real designer clothes.
Most Nigerian celebs can’t afford real designers. I said what I said.
In reaction, Teni whose dress concept gets heavily criticized, revealed that most can actually afford such but would rather spend it on assets that appreciate in life.
‘some can, but they’ll rather buy houses, lands and invest in something their generations can benefit from’, she tweeted.