- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Here is a throwback photo of singer Teni Entertainer which shows that her tomboy dress code isn’t all she has always been known for. The picture shows her rocking bum shorts and a belt wrapping her belly. But these days, the singer can’t be found rocking any of those.
Her dress code since she broke into limelight has been strictly masculine in nature. This has made some quarters label her a closet lesbian.
Recently, the talented singer stated that she would rather invest her money in houses and lands instead of spending it on designer clothes. This she did in response to a Twitter user who stated that most celebrities in Nigeria can’t afford real designer clothes.
Most Nigerian celebs can’t afford real designers. I said what I said.
In reaction, Teni whose dress concept gets heavily criticized, revealed that most can actually afford such but would rather spend it on assets that appreciate in life.
‘some can, but they’ll rather buy houses, lands and invest in something their generations can benefit from’, she tweeted.