- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
A video of a man from Edo state speaking angrily to members of his family is making the rounds on social media. The man had reportedly lived in Europe for the past 13 years and recently returned home.
While in Europe, he was said to be sending money to his family members in Nigeria for them to help him build a house. He came back home recently and to his surprise, no house was built. His family members had been deceiving him.
While on rampage, he said he was a drug pusher for 13 years and couldn’t believe the money he had made through years of the illicit business was squandered by his family.
Watch a video of him speaking angrily below;