- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Teni Is Sunita In India-Themed Music Video For ‘Power Rangers’
We have seen Teni in different shades, but this new video is the chic side of Teni no one would like to miss
Singer Teni has definitely captivated the hearts of her fans with the official music video of her latest song, ‘Power Rangers’, per the wide acceptance of Bollywood movies in Nigeria, this will go a long way in putting the chubby songstress ahead of her peers in the industry.
‘Power Rangers’ is another entertaining material from Teni, the audio was produced by JasSynths who also produced her hit single ‘Case’, while the official video was creatively directed by Toka McBaror.
The love song portrays Teni as Indian Sunita – reliable personality of reputable character with good morals and good behavior, who is also referred to as goddess of divine bliss.
We have seen Teni in different shades, but this new video is the chic side of Teni no one would like to miss. ‘Power Rangers’ video is crisps, hilarious and centered around the Indian tradition – going by the costumes and settings of the visuals.
With ‘Party Next Door’ and ‘Sugar Mummy’ still getting positive reviews and blowing the minds of Teni’s fans, ‘Power Rangers’ is expected to earn her more love and expand her fan base even more.
Watch the music video below;