- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Photo of expiry date printed on Gala goes viral online
A Twitter user recently shared a photo of a sausage roll with expiry date printed on the body.
The photo which has since gone viral gathered many reactions from social media. The photo was shared by a lady identified on Twitter as @Dhamiiee__B
Nigeria, Which way??
Expiry date printed on gala ??♀️ pic.twitter.com/oJK1PwVrdY
— – Damola ❤ June 12 Baby. (@Dhamiiee__B) June 14, 2019
While most sausage rolls have the expiry date printed on the wrap of the pastry, this one had it printed on the body of the sausage roll.
While this posed as a great health risk, a lot of Twitter users found it hilarious and used the opportunity to make witty jokes about the sausage roll.
Some found it hilarious that the expiry date was printed on the body and went on to tag the sausage roll ‘thug gala’.
See some reactions below:
— KING SURAJ (@Oredolz_gb) June 15, 2019
Dats the date it will expire in ur stomach
— Mr BiLLY (@bill_xo_lomon) June 14, 2019
The gala get tattoo?
— ?? Enwere Paul? (@SumoBaraskee) June 14, 2019
People complain no expiry date….now they brought it closer to your mouth. ….complaining again?….?????
Hello people…..I follow back….
— God first ?? (@incrediblebreed) June 14, 2019
For those of you with trust issues
— ??ayotunde??? (@ayotunde005_) June 14, 2019
At least your stomach knows when to throw it out
— Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bakman (@TiemmaBakare) June 14, 2019
They were in a hurry…imagine eating this in darkness
— *JIMOH'S SEED* (@yay_tunes) June 14, 2019
Space no dey the nylon again
And they know say Una go dey find expiry date?
— kayarchie (@Kayarchie2) June 14, 2019