- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Yahoo boy scams police officer and wife using Osinbajo’s name (video)
A police officer was duped by an internet fruadster who claims to be from Vice President Osinbajo.
In a video circulating online, a police officer narrates his sad encounter with a yahoo boy who thrown him and family into great loss.
The man said one day he receives a phone call from an unknown number claiming to have been from Vice President Osinbajo.
In the video the man said they told his wife that she she is lucky and that Osinbajo said she has won a sum of N950,000.
As a condition she was asked to send her account details, to which she submitted her husband’s, who is a police officer.
The husband, the police officer, instead of getting an alert from the said source, what he got were debit alerts on his account.
The unnamed police officer, with sadness and worry written all over his face, said that he has taken the matter to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and they promised to track the person.
He also added that he would take the issue to the police headquarters to lodge additional complaints.
Watch video below.