- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Ruggedman speaks up on his attack by 4 masked suspected cybercrime apologists in a London restaurant. Rapper Ruggedman has addressed the attack by suspected cybercrime apologists in London
The rapper was thankful to all who checked up on him, stating that his phone has been blowing up since the news hit the internet. He went on to reassure his followers that he is fine.
See video below.
Ruggedman reacts after attack in London. pic.twitter.com/O0LuItrurn
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 15, 2019
Earlier today, we reported that the rapper was attacked in London by some yet-to-be identified young men. This happened in a restaurant in London, shorty after the release of Naira Marley from Ikoyi prison. People quickly linked the attack to Naira Marley because Rugeddy has been accused severally of being the reason the young artist was picked up by EFCC.
The attack video was shared by Ruggedy himself via his instagram page, stating it took place at the 808 restaurant. He wrote;
Being attacked by 4 misguided boys will not deter me from fighting for the youths, even though they blindly fight me.
#shoutout #londonmetpolic @london_police_department for prompt action.
The restaurant owner was just asking if everyone had paid for their food
His followers and other celebrities were quick to comment and express their disapproval of the attack.