- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
British rapper, Stefflon Don who called Burna Boy her husband, stated that their relationship is quite serious and its quite possible she is having a baby with him.
During a live radio chat, Stefflon Don called the Nigerian rapper her husband. She went on gushing about him as she described him as amazing and caring.
Recall that Burna Boy had also called her his ‘wifey’ in an interview with Ebro on his show ‘Beats1‘ on Hot 97 FM in the United States of America. The On-Air personality wanted Burna Boy to clarify his relationship status with Stefflon Don and he responded;
“On a more serious note, that’s my wifey. If you wanted a wifey, she’s like the most perfect person with that perfect description. Unfortunately, she’s mine now…” he said.
Speaking on how the couple met, Stefflon revealed that she met him in Ghana, and he took her number first. The relationship kicked off from there.
Watch the interview below.