- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
British rapper, Stefflon Don who called Burna Boy her husband, stated that their relationship is quite serious and its quite possible she is having a baby with him.
During a live radio chat, Stefflon Don called the Nigerian rapper her husband. She went on gushing about him as she described him as amazing and caring.
Recall that Burna Boy had also called her his ‘wifey’ in an interview with Ebro on his show ‘Beats1‘ on Hot 97 FM in the United States of America. The On-Air personality wanted Burna Boy to clarify his relationship status with Stefflon Don and he responded;
“On a more serious note, that’s my wifey. If you wanted a wifey, she’s like the most perfect person with that perfect description. Unfortunately, she’s mine now…” he said.
Speaking on how the couple met, Stefflon revealed that she met him in Ghana, and he took her number first. The relationship kicked off from there.
Watch the interview below.