- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Juventus names Sarri new coach
Maurizio Sarri has been named new coach of Serie A champions Juventus on a three-year contract after leaving Chelsea, the Italian club has said.
The 60-year-old Sarri spent just one season in the Premier League after joining Chelsea from Napoli and moved on in spite finishing third and winning the Europa League. Juventus split with previous coach Massimiliano Allegri at the end of last season to conclude a five-year reign.
They have won the last eight Italian titles but exited the Champions League in the quarter-finals this term.
Sarri would be tasked with improving Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus in Europe’s elite competition.
Chelsea have been linked in the media with a bid to make former player Frank Lampard, who currently manages derby, their next boss.