- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Naira Marley who was recently released from prison after he perfected his bail conditions, has told yahoo boys (internet fraudsters) that they are all owing him.
According to Naira Marley, he went to prison because of yahoo boys so they are owing him. Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, courted controversy when he openly supported youths involved in online fraud commonly called ‘Yahoo Yahoo’.
Following his arrest , the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission preferred 11 charges bordering on fraud against him, including alleged credit card fraud. The musician effectively risks seven years in jail if found guilty, as Section 33 (2) which he was accused of breaching.
Recall we reported few days ago that a Federal High Court in Lagos granted bail in the sum of N2m to up-and-coming musician, Azeez Fashola, alias Naira Marley, who was arraigned on charges of cyber fraud. Justice Nicholas Oweibo granted the bail with two sureties in like sum.
The judge said one of the sureties must be a civil servant not below Grade Level 10. The judge said the other surety must own a landed property in Lagos State. He adjourned till October 22 for trial to commence.
Here is his video below;