- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Naira Marley who was recently released from prison after he perfected his bail conditions, has told yahoo boys (internet fraudsters) that they are all owing him.
According to Naira Marley, he went to prison because of yahoo boys so they are owing him. Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, courted controversy when he openly supported youths involved in online fraud commonly called ‘Yahoo Yahoo’.
Following his arrest , the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission preferred 11 charges bordering on fraud against him, including alleged credit card fraud. The musician effectively risks seven years in jail if found guilty, as Section 33 (2) which he was accused of breaching.
Recall we reported few days ago that a Federal High Court in Lagos granted bail in the sum of N2m to up-and-coming musician, Azeez Fashola, alias Naira Marley, who was arraigned on charges of cyber fraud. Justice Nicholas Oweibo granted the bail with two sureties in like sum.
The judge said one of the sureties must be a civil servant not below Grade Level 10. The judge said the other surety must own a landed property in Lagos State. He adjourned till October 22 for trial to commence.
Here is his video below;