- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
Nigeria vs Senegal: Super Eagles defeated in final pre-AFCON 2019 friendly
Nigeria lost 1-0 to Senegal in their final warm-up match, before the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations kicks off.
Idrissa Gueye scored the only goal of the game in the first half.
Super Eagles head coach, Gernot Rohr, played what might be his preferred starting XI at the tournament, but they were unable to salvage anything from the encounter.
The result means the three-time African champions failed to score in their last two friendly matches, as they were held to a 0-0 draw by Zimbabwe last Saturday in Asaba, Delta State.
Rohr and his squad will now depart to Alexandria, ahead of their opening fixture against Burundi on June 22.