- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
Yvonne Nelson slams men on Father’s day message, blames them for failed marraiges
Ghanaian popular actress Yvonne Nelson slams men as she shares father’s day message. Yvonne Nelson slams men who are not truly ready to be in a child’s life yet impregnate a woman instead of using protection. Yvonne Nelson welcomed her first child, a baby girl named Ryn with her British photographer boyfriend, Jamie Robertsin October 2017.
In celebration of Ftaher’s Day, many have taken to social media to celebrate their faathers and fathers of their children but Yvonne Nelson instead shares subliminal message to men. The actress took to her Twitter page to share a post blaming men for many broken families.
‘To the men, if you arent TRULY ready to be in a child’s life, F*cking protect yourselves, you are the reason for so many broken families and kids out there! A man’s world??? Today isnt your day if you havnt put in any work.’
In another post, she decided to celebrate all the strong single mothers.
She wrote: ‘Happy father’s day to all the STRONG single mothers out there!!!! Your reward is HUUUUGE! In due time….’
Jamie Roberts and Yvonne Nelson have reportedly split. Jamie had once cleared the air, says followers on Instagram, “I am in fact, a very lucky father of three unbelievably amazing children.” The youngest is from Yvonne Nelson