- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Yvonne Nelson slams men on Father’s day message, blames them for failed marraiges
Ghanaian popular actress Yvonne Nelson slams men as she shares father’s day message. Yvonne Nelson slams men who are not truly ready to be in a child’s life yet impregnate a woman instead of using protection. Yvonne Nelson welcomed her first child, a baby girl named Ryn with her British photographer boyfriend, Jamie Robertsin October 2017.
In celebration of Ftaher’s Day, many have taken to social media to celebrate their faathers and fathers of their children but Yvonne Nelson instead shares subliminal message to men. The actress took to her Twitter page to share a post blaming men for many broken families.
‘To the men, if you arent TRULY ready to be in a child’s life, F*cking protect yourselves, you are the reason for so many broken families and kids out there! A man’s world??? Today isnt your day if you havnt put in any work.’
In another post, she decided to celebrate all the strong single mothers.
She wrote: ‘Happy father’s day to all the STRONG single mothers out there!!!! Your reward is HUUUUGE! In due time….’
Jamie Roberts and Yvonne Nelson have reportedly split. Jamie had once cleared the air, says followers on Instagram, “I am in fact, a very lucky father of three unbelievably amazing children.” The youngest is from Yvonne Nelson