- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Nigerian indigenous singer, Adekunle Gold has disclosed that he would be releasing his latest single titled, Kelegbe Megbe come June 21st.
The title of the Single seems to be quite difficult for non-Yoruba speakers to pronounce. For this reason, Adekunle Gold went ahead to make a video to teach his fans how to pronounce the title.
Here's how to pronounce my upcoming single.
Kelegbe Megbe (Know your level) – June 21st pic.twitter.com/k90yyH3GZo
— AG (@adekunleGOLD) June 17, 2019
Adekunle Gold is known for his numerous songs that are rich in Yoruba culture and style which he promotes by using native wares in his visuals as well. The songster is married to top Nigerian music star, Simi, and have hidden their marriage life away from public eyes.