- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Nigerian indigenous singer, Adekunle Gold has disclosed that he would be releasing his latest single titled, Kelegbe Megbe come June 21st.
The title of the Single seems to be quite difficult for non-Yoruba speakers to pronounce. For this reason, Adekunle Gold went ahead to make a video to teach his fans how to pronounce the title.
Here's how to pronounce my upcoming single.
Kelegbe Megbe (Know your level) – June 21st pic.twitter.com/k90yyH3GZo
— AG (@adekunleGOLD) June 17, 2019
Adekunle Gold is known for his numerous songs that are rich in Yoruba culture and style which he promotes by using native wares in his visuals as well. The songster is married to top Nigerian music star, Simi, and have hidden their marriage life away from public eyes.