- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
AFCON 2019: Super Eagles arrive Alexandria ahead of Burundi opener
Players and officials of the Super Eagles, have touched down in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, where they will be playing all their group fixtures at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
Their arrival was confirmed via the team’s official Twitter page.
“We have arrived safely and soundly in Alexandria, at our Helnan Palestine Hotel camp where we will stay all through the group phase of our #TotalAFCON2019 campaign,” it read.
Nigeria rounded off their preparation for the tournament, with a 1-0 defeat to Senegal on Sunday.
After their opening fixture against Burundi on June 22, Nigeria will play against Guinea on June 26 and then wrap up their group outings against Madagascar on June 30.