- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Kingsley Abasili who supported actor Charles Awurum in castigating Nollywood for featuring Bobrisky in a movie has called out actress Tonto Dikeh, for associating herself with Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky.
In a video he shared on his IG page, Kingsley said he is ashamed that a calibre of actress like Tonto can be associating with Bobrisky who he said promotes homosexuality.
In his words
”It is a good thing that a panel has been set up to look into a movie that was acted by one Bobrisky and I am looking for that movie being banned, infact Bobrisky himself being banned form the Nollywood industry. Its a shame on the industry for someone to come into the movies and promote homsexuality. Its a big shame and such a thing is not supposed to exist in the Nollywood industry.
I am so ashamed that a person of the caliber of Tonto Dikeh is associating herself with someone who is not man enough to be a man and at the same time not woman enough to be a woman”.
Watch the video below: