- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Kingsley Abasili who supported actor Charles Awurum in castigating Nollywood for featuring Bobrisky in a movie has called out actress Tonto Dikeh, for associating herself with Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky.
In a video he shared on his IG page, Kingsley said he is ashamed that a calibre of actress like Tonto can be associating with Bobrisky who he said promotes homosexuality.
In his words
”It is a good thing that a panel has been set up to look into a movie that was acted by one Bobrisky and I am looking for that movie being banned, infact Bobrisky himself being banned form the Nollywood industry. Its a shame on the industry for someone to come into the movies and promote homsexuality. Its a big shame and such a thing is not supposed to exist in the Nollywood industry.
I am so ashamed that a person of the caliber of Tonto Dikeh is associating herself with someone who is not man enough to be a man and at the same time not woman enough to be a woman”.
Watch the video below: