- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Lagos Police find severed human head, hand, lap inside sack
Officers of the Police force in Lagos State have uncovered a sack containing severed human body parts at Okokomaiko area of the State, while the suspect is on the run.
Human parts found in the sack were the head, left hand, and back side of a male victim of about 40 years.
A statement issued by Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Bala Elkana said on 15 June, 2019, at about 8.45am, Okoko Police Station received information that a sack suspected to contain human corpse was sighted along Martins Street, Igbo Elerin.
“Homicide detectives visited the scene. The sack with blood stains contained the remains of a male victim of about 40years old. The severed body parts found include, head, left hand, backside lap was slashed off and taken away.
“The corpse was removed and deposited at the mortuary for autopsy. The Commissioner of Police Lagos State, CP Zubairu Muazu mni has ordered the State Criminal Investigation Department to take over the investigation in order to unravel the circumstances surrounding the gruesome murder and apprehend those behind the heinous crime.
“He called on members of the Public with useful information about the incident to contact the Police,” he said.