- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
On Saturday, Spain and Real Madrid footballer, Sergio Ramos married his longtime girlfriend Pilar Rubio in a star-studded wedding ceremony which took place in Seville, Spain.
TV presenter Pilar, 41, commanded attention in an embellished dress and lace veil while the Real Madrid captain, 33, rocked a stylish check suit for their lavish wedding.
The couple, who have three children after seven years together exchanged vows at the famous Seville cathedral, before proceeding to Ramos’ farmhouse in Bollullos de la Mitacion for the wedding party.
Among the 500 guests who were invited for the wedding, Cristiano Ronaldo was the only popular face missing as he wasn’t invited for the star-studded ceremony in Spain.
David and Victoria Beckham including Real Madrid’s Croatian midfielder Luka Modric and his wife Vanja Bosnic were in attendance. Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata, and wife Alice, alongside football legend, Roberto Carlos and his wife Mariana Luccon were also among stars at the wedding.
See more photos below.