- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
On Saturday, Spain and Real Madrid footballer, Sergio Ramos married his longtime girlfriend Pilar Rubio in a star-studded wedding ceremony which took place in Seville, Spain.
TV presenter Pilar, 41, commanded attention in an embellished dress and lace veil while the Real Madrid captain, 33, rocked a stylish check suit for their lavish wedding.
The couple, who have three children after seven years together exchanged vows at the famous Seville cathedral, before proceeding to Ramos’ farmhouse in Bollullos de la Mitacion for the wedding party.
Among the 500 guests who were invited for the wedding, Cristiano Ronaldo was the only popular face missing as he wasn’t invited for the star-studded ceremony in Spain.
David and Victoria Beckham including Real Madrid’s Croatian midfielder Luka Modric and his wife Vanja Bosnic were in attendance. Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata, and wife Alice, alongside football legend, Roberto Carlos and his wife Mariana Luccon were also among stars at the wedding.
See more photos below.