- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Residents flee as armed men set houses on fire in Taraba
Armed men are currently setting houses on fire in Janibanibu village, Kona ward of Jalingo local government area of Taraba state.
Saliu Musa, a resident, disclosed this to newsmen on Monday evening.
He said many people are on their way out of the village to avoid being caught in the crisis.
“We are under siege as I speak to you. Herdsmen are shooting sporadically and burning houses,” he said.
“We have left the village. Although soldiers have started arriving but these men look very determined.”