- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Residents flee as armed men set houses on fire in Taraba
Armed men are currently setting houses on fire in Janibanibu village, Kona ward of Jalingo local government area of Taraba state.
Saliu Musa, a resident, disclosed this to newsmen on Monday evening.
He said many people are on their way out of the village to avoid being caught in the crisis.
“We are under siege as I speak to you. Herdsmen are shooting sporadically and burning houses,” he said.
“We have left the village. Although soldiers have started arriving but these men look very determined.”