- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Bello warns against attack on Fed Govt.
KOGI State Governor Yahaya Bello has cautioned leaders to desist from inciting the public against the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.
He said the President is doing his best and will continue to transform the nation.
The governor, who stated this during the Eid-Kabir prayer in Okene, Kogi State, advised Nigerian leaders, who have lived their lives and have benefitted immensely, to give peace a chance in the interest of the country.
“Leaders should stop inciting people against the security agents of the country and the president, as whoever found wanting will certainly face the full wrath of the law.
“The President is doing his best and there is need for Nigerians to give him total support; we are not unaware that there are challenges, but gradually, he will surmount them” the governor assured.
Bello, who said Kogi State is ranked among the most peaceful states in the country, appealed to politicians, aspirants and their supporters to go about their campaign in a peaceful manner, that will not impede the peaceful coexistent of the people.