- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Birthdays have evolved to no longer being for kids alone as adults are now very much involved in the celebration.
This is the case seeing as adults have the chance to show their loved ones affection on the special day. Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe’s son, Juwon, clocked nine on June 18, 2019.
To celebrate, his mother shared lovely photos on social media as she penned down a sweet note to appreciate him.
In a caption to one of the photos, Mercy described her son as a young king. She added that God gave her the most precious gift nine years ago.
Her post reads:
The young KING and the Queen Mother
The son of a praying mother! …… Son of Mercy!
9 years ago on this day, God gave me the most precious gift; an angel came into my life and brought me so much happiness. Happy birthday to my joy, my pride, my everything! …. where I stand in this picture is where I will be forever, solidly behind you in prayers!… You shall bless all the nations of the earth, no plague shall come near your dwelling, you will be mighty on earth and my God will continue to contend with anyone who contends with you!!!!.,, Continue to grow in God’s abundant wisdom, blessings and grace!!…. I love you my young King Olajuwon