- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson clocked a new age on June 2 and decided to mark the special occasion in style. In a post, shared on Instagram, Lawson showed off her newly-acquired mansion and revealed that she is happy to have gotten for herself and her princess.
The ex-billionaire’s wife put up a clip where she showed off her massive house and expressed gratitude that she is almost done with the furnishing. She also called out to interior designers who can help her transform it into the home of her dreams.
It appears life is going perfectly for Lawson who on her birthday last year was a bit downcast and shared a lengthy post in which she announced that she regretted her decision to marry a billionaire when she did.
She however stated that she was grateful for her daughter who will now enjoy leaving in the new home her mother has purchased.
Dabota also wished herself a happy birthday with a beautiful picture.
Watch clip of Dabota’s newly acquired mansion below: