- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
Ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson clocked a new age on June 2 and decided to mark the special occasion in style. In a post, shared on Instagram, Lawson showed off her newly-acquired mansion and revealed that she is happy to have gotten for herself and her princess.
The ex-billionaire’s wife put up a clip where she showed off her massive house and expressed gratitude that she is almost done with the furnishing. She also called out to interior designers who can help her transform it into the home of her dreams.
It appears life is going perfectly for Lawson who on her birthday last year was a bit downcast and shared a lengthy post in which she announced that she regretted her decision to marry a billionaire when she did.
She however stated that she was grateful for her daughter who will now enjoy leaving in the new home her mother has purchased.
Dabota also wished herself a happy birthday with a beautiful picture.
Watch clip of Dabota’s newly acquired mansion below: