- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
“He bought me my first bra” – Simi recounts lovely memories of her first love
Talented Nigerian singer, Simisola Ogunleye, simply known as “Simi” has recounted fond memories of her late dad.
According to the singer whose revelation came in response to a question from a fan on Twitter, she recounted how her dad bought her first bra and would cook for her and her brothers on weekends when they go visiting.
What she wrote:
He would take my brothers and me to Payless every weekend so we would rent movies. One for each person. Also Barbeach like every weekend. Nobody could chat shit to me, cos ‘Omo Dele’ – but I chat shit to everybody. He bought me my first bra.
He liked to cook for us when we went to see him weekends after my parents were separated. I don’t even remember if the food tasted nice, but I loved it. He made me dip my bread in tea. I hate that shit. I could walk all over him…and I did. Charlie Champagne.
He would take my brothers and me to Payless every weekend so we would rent movies. One for each person. Also Barbeach like every weekend. Nobody could chat shit to me, cos 'Omo Dele' – but I chat shit to everybody. He bought me my first bra. https://t.co/WLBJcT9sr6
— Simi (@SympLySimi) June 17, 2019