- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
“He bought me my first bra” – Simi recounts lovely memories of her first love
Talented Nigerian singer, Simisola Ogunleye, simply known as “Simi” has recounted fond memories of her late dad.
According to the singer whose revelation came in response to a question from a fan on Twitter, she recounted how her dad bought her first bra and would cook for her and her brothers on weekends when they go visiting.
What she wrote:
He would take my brothers and me to Payless every weekend so we would rent movies. One for each person. Also Barbeach like every weekend. Nobody could chat shit to me, cos ‘Omo Dele’ – but I chat shit to everybody. He bought me my first bra.
He liked to cook for us when we went to see him weekends after my parents were separated. I don’t even remember if the food tasted nice, but I loved it. He made me dip my bread in tea. I hate that shit. I could walk all over him…and I did. Charlie Champagne.
He would take my brothers and me to Payless every weekend so we would rent movies. One for each person. Also Barbeach like every weekend. Nobody could chat shit to me, cos 'Omo Dele' – but I chat shit to everybody. He bought me my first bra. https://t.co/WLBJcT9sr6
— Simi (@SympLySimi) June 17, 2019