- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Kemi Olunloyo begs American actress Taraji P. Henson for mental assistance
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is in the news again and this time, she has taken her plea for financial and mental assistance international as she was spotted begging for help on Taraji P. Henson’s page, today, June 18, 2019.
Recall, she recently shared photos of the injuries sustained from the robbery attack at her Ibadan home. In her plea, she stated that she lives in the most ignorant country in the world.
Unfortunately, Taraji is yet to see her comment. Kemi Olunloyo, who is battling post-traumatic stress disorder has been clamoring for help from Nigerians stating that she needs financial assistance. Thankfully, her fans occasionally send her money for her upkeep from time to time.
See post below: