- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Transfer: De Ligt rejects Barcelona, makes decision on next club
Ajax Star, Matthijs de Ligt, has rejected the chance to join Barcelona this summer, according to Cadena Ser’s El Larguero.
The defender has been courted by many of Europe’s top clubs, after a fine season for his club and Holland.
Barcelona, Juventus and Manchester United are all trying to sign the teenager this summer. But it now appears he will sign for Paris Saint-Germain in a stunning move.
De Ligt has rejected Barca, in spite of president Josep Maria Bartomeu travelling to Amsterdam in bid to convince the player, as he had successfully done with Ajax team-mate Frenkie de Jong.
Mino Raiola who represents the player, was always likely to prove a stumbling block in a move to the Camp Nou and has now engineered a big-money deal with the Ligue 1 champions.