- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
We earlier reported that Nigerian traders cried out that they were being targeted over the alleged involvement of Nigerian nationals in kidnappings in Ghana.
This development led to the destruction of at least 20 shops belonging to Nigerians. Their properties were forcibly locked at Suame Magazine in Kumasi, Ashanti region of Ghana, on Monday.
New footage of mass destruction and looting of shops belonging to Nigerians in the city of Kumasi has emerged online. Watch video below,