- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
We earlier reported that Nigerian traders cried out that they were being targeted over the alleged involvement of Nigerian nationals in kidnappings in Ghana.
This development led to the destruction of at least 20 shops belonging to Nigerians. Their properties were forcibly locked at Suame Magazine in Kumasi, Ashanti region of Ghana, on Monday.
New footage of mass destruction and looting of shops belonging to Nigerians in the city of Kumasi has emerged online. Watch video below,