- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Uti Nwachukwu blasts BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada over Cee-C
Uti Nwachukwu has slammed those criticizing him after he declared Cee-C as the most successful BBNaija2018 housemate.
He was first criticized by Princess, who was in the BBNaija house with CeeC last year. Princess said it was not cool that Uti was comparing housemates on their achievements since leaving the reality show. (read here).
Uti later rephrased his statement by referring to Ceec as “one of the most successful housemates of BBNAija 2018”.
Yesterday, Ifu Ennada, one of the ex-housemates came out to criticized Uti even after he rephrased his statement.
In her words, she said: ‘The definition of success is relative..until I give Uti 5 million Naira now come sign am as my first brand Ambassador e no go know say me sef I successful. Lol’
Reacting this morning to the criticism he has been receiving online, Uti wrote on Instagram: ‘Witchcraft is being uncomfortable and pained by another person’s growth.’
See the rest of what he wrote below.