- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Transfer: Dani Alves leaves PSG
Paris Saint-Germain defender, Dani Alves, on Sunday announced that he was leaving the club today.
The Brazilian captain made the announcement in a post on his official Instagram account after his country defeated Peru 5-0 at the 2019 Copa America on Saturday night.
The 36-year-old, however, did not say what his next move would be after leaving the French Ligue 1 champions.
The former Barcelona star joined PSG in 2017 from Juventus.
Alves wrote: “Another cycle in my life ends today, a victorious cycle, one of learning and experiences.
“I would like to thank the PSG family for the opportunity we had together to build a page in the club’s history.”
Alves won two Ligue 1 titles, one French Cup in his two seasons at Parc des Princes.