- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Transfer: Dani Alves leaves PSG
Paris Saint-Germain defender, Dani Alves, on Sunday announced that he was leaving the club today.
The Brazilian captain made the announcement in a post on his official Instagram account after his country defeated Peru 5-0 at the 2019 Copa America on Saturday night.
The 36-year-old, however, did not say what his next move would be after leaving the French Ligue 1 champions.
The former Barcelona star joined PSG in 2017 from Juventus.
Alves wrote: “Another cycle in my life ends today, a victorious cycle, one of learning and experiences.
“I would like to thank the PSG family for the opportunity we had together to build a page in the club’s history.”
Alves won two Ligue 1 titles, one French Cup in his two seasons at Parc des Princes.