- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal on Monday dismissed the application filed by Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, seeking to inspect INEC server allegedly used in collating results for the Feb. 23 general election.
NAN reports that Justice Mohammed Garba, Chairman of the panel, held that granting such application at this interlocutory stage would preempt the substantive petition.