- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal on Monday dismissed the application filed by Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, seeking to inspect INEC server allegedly used in collating results for the Feb. 23 general election.
NAN reports that Justice Mohammed Garba, Chairman of the panel, held that granting such application at this interlocutory stage would preempt the substantive petition.