- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Burna Boy Wins ‘Best International Act’ At 2019 BET Awards
Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy has just been announced winner of the Best International act award at the just concluded 2019 BET Awards.
The Afro-fusion artiste, Burna Boy was nominated alongside Teni Makanaki, Mr Eazi and other international acts in the category.
The award was received by Burna Boy’s mum and manager, Bose Ogulu, who in her acceptance speech, said the message from Burna to every black person is to “remember you were Africans before you became anything else”.
With the success Burna Boy has recently recorded, a clearly excited Burna Boy has been seen in his instastory celebrating the win.