- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
18-year-old girl allegedly dies 3 weeks after wedding ceremony
An 18-year-old lady identified as Chinwendu Promise Ifeabunandu has kicked the bucket just three weeks after her wedding to Chukwuebuka Ifeabunandu.
Late Chinwedu was said to have walked down the aisle on April 28 and died on May 19 after battling a brief illness. The deceased is set to be buried in the hometown of her husband at Nnulukwu village, Ichida in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State on Saturday, June 29.
The brother of the deceased identified as Nwakanwa Kc Okafor shared the post announcing her death on Facebook and added a tribute bidding her farewell as she sojourns to the after life.