- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
18-year-old girl allegedly dies 3 weeks after wedding ceremony
An 18-year-old lady identified as Chinwendu Promise Ifeabunandu has kicked the bucket just three weeks after her wedding to Chukwuebuka Ifeabunandu.
Late Chinwedu was said to have walked down the aisle on April 28 and died on May 19 after battling a brief illness. The deceased is set to be buried in the hometown of her husband at Nnulukwu village, Ichida in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State on Saturday, June 29.
The brother of the deceased identified as Nwakanwa Kc Okafor shared the post announcing her death on Facebook and added a tribute bidding her farewell as she sojourns to the after life.