- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
18-year-old girl allegedly dies 3 weeks after wedding ceremony
An 18-year-old lady identified as Chinwendu Promise Ifeabunandu has kicked the bucket just three weeks after her wedding to Chukwuebuka Ifeabunandu.
Late Chinwedu was said to have walked down the aisle on April 28 and died on May 19 after battling a brief illness. The deceased is set to be buried in the hometown of her husband at Nnulukwu village, Ichida in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State on Saturday, June 29.
The brother of the deceased identified as Nwakanwa Kc Okafor shared the post announcing her death on Facebook and added a tribute bidding her farewell as she sojourns to the after life.