- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Nigerian actress and model Beverly Osu has sent a message to celebs who are splashing millions on plastic surgery and enhancing their behinds.
In a recently shared video clip, Osu who is publicly against bleaching advised that those going under the knife should at least do it well.
In the clip, Beverly expressed distaste over the shape of most of the bums she’s been seeing around. According to her, most people who have done plastic surgery look like cartoon and she even likened them to ‘Spongebox square pants.’
Osu also stated that she is not against anyone enhancing their body parts but if they have to, they should at least do it properly and make it proportionate to their body.
Beverly’s post sparked a lot of reactions with most celebs even jumping on the post and stating that she was shaking many tables.
Below are some reactions: