- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Nigerian actress and model Beverly Osu has sent a message to celebs who are splashing millions on plastic surgery and enhancing their behinds.
In a recently shared video clip, Osu who is publicly against bleaching advised that those going under the knife should at least do it well.
In the clip, Beverly expressed distaste over the shape of most of the bums she’s been seeing around. According to her, most people who have done plastic surgery look like cartoon and she even likened them to ‘Spongebox square pants.’
Osu also stated that she is not against anyone enhancing their body parts but if they have to, they should at least do it properly and make it proportionate to their body.
Beverly’s post sparked a lot of reactions with most celebs even jumping on the post and stating that she was shaking many tables.