- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Ghana deports 17 Nigerian Yahoo boys
According to The Ghanaian Times, the Nigerians were handed over to the GIS for screening, following their arrest to determine their immigration status.
The Ho Municipal Police Commander, DSP Anthony Danso, who briefed the Times on Tuesday, said it emerged that the deported persons did not have good immigration standing.
Those who were found to be legal residents of Ho, were released and reunited with their various communities.
Danso noted that some landlords leased houses to some Nigerians, who in turn used them for various nefarious activities, including cyber fraud.
During the raid, the police retrieved 33 laptop computers, two television sets, one wireless router and 20 cell phones as well some electronic gadgets