- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Singer Teni threatens hackers trying to take over her social media account
Singer Teni the Power Rangers crooner recently called out people who keep attempting to hack her account and warned them against trying such with her.
Due to the massive following, they amass on social media, celebrities are always prime targets for hackers and sometimes, they succeed at extorting some celebs after ceasing their social media accounts and demanding money to have it released.
It appears, Teni is the latest target but the talented singer is not letting anything slide by. In what seems like a bold warning, Teni shared a post on her Twitter and advised whoever is trying to get a hold of her account to step forward and present themselves to her.
See post below:
Whoever keeps trying to hack my twitter, I’m in Lagos now, hit me up, lets discuss why you want to allow devil to use your medulla?
— OBA ORIN (@TeniEntertainer) June 25, 2019
Many of her fans found her post funny and jumped in the comment section to laugh about her threat.
See reactions below:
Infected medulla ni yen o
— Princess Adekemi (@igbaghe) June 25, 2019
— Lion (@Oluwalion) June 25, 2019
The devil is already using that fool
— Dick Chan (@lifeofdickchan) June 25, 2019