- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, has called her colleagues to stop giving attention to the controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.
Just recently, the actress and Olunloyo traded words on social media. The journalist had accused Iyabo of being instrumental in sending her to prison.
The actress denied the claims and shared her own side of things and this degenerated to a war of words on several occasions.
Well, Iyabo Ojo has now revisited the issue with Kemi Olunloyo. The actress advised her colleagues to stop calling the journalist.
According to her, Kemi has a borderline personality disorder and her colleagues should stop calling her. In a video shared on her page, she called on fellow actors, Toyin Abraham and Muyiwa Ademola to stop interfering in the issue between herself and Olunloyo.
She added that if she had truly sent Olunloyo to prison she would have apologized. Iyabo then warned the journalist to provide evidence to back her claims or she would take the issue to court.
Iyabo Ojo said the only thing stopping her from pursuing the matter legally is because Olunloyo claims she is suicidal and has health issues.
See the video below: