- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Lamboginny blasts Naira Marley for mocking prison inmates as he takes prison advocacy to the UN
Nigerian musician and global prison ambassador, Lamboginny have blasted Nigerian singer, Nara Marley for mocking prison inmates in his new song, “Soapy”.
The singer made the announcement in a series of posts on his IG page, claiming the message Marley’s new song portrays about inmates masturbating is uncalled for.
I usually don’t say a word to any artist about their music but MASTURBATION is not the problem of the 49,875 awaiting trial inmates across the 240 prisons in Nigeria. Please let’s all respect these inmates who are all in serious pain awaiting trials for years and advocate the right information that will aid the reform we hope to achieve within the judiciary and prison system. God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 #KirikiriDonFull #prison #reform #justice
He talked about the need to reform Nigerian prisons also, noting that he has taken his age-long prison advocacy to the UN.