- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Transfer: Gunners Star, Lacazette to leave Arsenal in shock move to Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid are interested in signing Arsenal striker, Alexandre Lacazette, to replace Barcelona-bound Antoine Griezmann, the UK Mirror reports.
The Gunners are battling to hold onto Lacazette and strike partner Pierre Emerick Aubameyang this summer.
There is plenty interest in both men, following Arsenal’s failure to return to the Champions League next season.
Atletico boss, Diego Simeone, is looking for a top player to replace Griezmann’s many goals and would be able to offer Lacazette a return to Champions League football.
Lacazette scored 13 times in the Premier League last season and provided eight assists.
With five more goals in the Europa League, the former Lyon striker also played a key role in their run to Baku.