- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Transfer: Arsenal finally decide on Aubameyang joining Man United
Arsenal have finally decided to sell striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, amid interest from Manchester United.
According to The Times, the Gunners are willing to sell the Gabonese international if they get at least £56million offer for the attacker.
This is coming after Aubameyang had said “yes” to a switch to Manchester United.
Aubameyang has been linked with a shock move from Arsenal to United in the past few days.
Man United identified Aubameyang as a perfect replacement for Romelu Lukaku should the Belgian leave this summer for Inter Milan.
Aubameyang scored 22 Premier League goals for Unai Emery’s side last season.
The 30-year-old also netted eight goals for the North London in the Europa League last term.
He joined the Emirates club 18 months ago from Borussia Dortmund.