- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
D’Banj has released two singles in the space of one week and the two tracks are off the veteran singer’s forthcoming album.
D’Banj has been rolling out some impressive materials ahead of the arrival of the hotly-anticipated album. The singer’s latest singles, ‘Shy’ and ‘Mo Cover Eh’ featuring street rap sensation, Slimcase.
‘Shy’ is a groovy afro-pop song that displays D’Banj as a shy guy, the video is rich in Igbo cultural values, showing the tradition from a fascinating angle through colourful indigenous attires, dance steps and witty dramatizations.
‘Mo Cover Eh’, which comes in about a week after the former was released, is a street pop single and brings back the memories of D’Banj when he used to be an active harmonica player. Slimcase, however, spiced the song up with his street flavour.
Few weeks ago, D’Banj unveiled a new series, ‘The Adventure of The Koko Master’ on his YouTube channel, the web series is expected to give fans into the singer’s life.