- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
BBNaija 2019: Mike and Ike to be evicted on Sunday
Two Big Brother Naija housemates are likely to be evicted on Sunday live show.
This is following a game challenge played by three teams on Friday night, which had two housemates, Mike and Ike in the losing team.
Team green and red emerged winners, while team white lost.
From calculation by Big Brother at the game arena, Mike and Ike are up for eviction as they both have 10 coins, which is the least.
Recall that the organizers of the Big Brother Naija 2019 edition on Friday confirmed that one housemate will be evicted from the reality show on Sunday, July 7.
Big Brother disclosed this in a memo read by the Head of House, Jeff.
He said, the housemate with the lowest number of coin, will be evicted.