- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Paul Okoye shares adorable photos of his twin as they turn 2
Popular Nigerian singer Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy of defunct music group P-Square recently shared a series of photos on social media in celebration of the birthday ceremony of his set of twins.
The music star’s twins, Nadia and Nathan, turned 2 on Monday, July 8, and the singer took to his verified Instagram page to wish his bundles of joy a happy celebration.
In one of the photos shared, Rudeboy was spotted in company of his wife and his two kids as they all posed for a lovely family photograph.
The celebrity star in another photo described his children as his ‘angels’ and wished them a happy celebration.
Joining the doting father in celebrating, some of his colleagues and followers were spotted in the comment section expressing their best wishes to the young ones.